Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The View

This is the view from my home office window. Can you understand why I am not blogging as much now that the beautiful weather is upon us, while the fresh breezes rustle the curtains, and the birds call out to me to come and play?
I spend as much time as possible outside as it makes me a better person. I enjoy blogging, but how can it ever compare to the joys of the natural world before me? See my garden? See the lake beyond that? This is my paradise in which I am able to celebrate every day.


Oh, and see that white spot to the right of the bench? That is Wags, an old dog that I stole rescued. She spends her days as if one with nature and not taking it for granted. As abused and neglected as she was and her poor old body shows it, she is now happy to enjoy what God has given her. A simple life, yet a good one. She does not take it for granted at all.


We can learn so much from our animal friends and our natural world. We just need to take the time to take it in. So yes, I am not blogging much these days. And for now...that is good. 

Photobucket

13 Blessed Comments:

Farmgirl Cyn May 26, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

Can't say I blame you one little bit. Your lake is absolutely lovely and I don't think I could be cooped up in the house at all with the beauty that is outside your doors!

Patti May 26, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Wow...beautiful view, lovely yard and lucky you!!

Andrea May 26, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

It has been crazy around here and that challenges my blogging time. I am longing to go sit in the woods or on the side of a mountain. Thank you for sharing your beautiful view with me, today.
Hugs,
andrea

Chatty Crone May 26, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

I can't believe how lucky you are - I would be blogging less and living more too! Beautiful.

Sandie

Maureen May 26, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

You are indeed a lucky girl. A house on the water with furry friends sounds like paradise to me.

Rosie@Journey to Charm May 26, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

I'm with you. Why sit inside at a computer, when you can be outside enjoying the beauty of God's work? How lovely to have a lake in your back yard. And what better friend to sit with you than a trusty doggy.

Steve Finnell May 26, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

you are invited to follow my blog

Jane May 26, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

I wouldn't be blogging either if I had that outside my window! That is one beautiful view!
Jane

Linda May 27, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Just beautiful...such a lovely view!

rose May 28, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

it'shard to stay indoors when we can enjoy the surroundings such as you have. rose

Kathy May 31, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

and I don't blame you a bit!
Gorgeous setting you live in!
Enjoy every moment of this beautiful weather...
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Marianne@Songbird June 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Well if I had that kind of a view I wouldn't be blogging either. What a wonderful backyard you have!
Enjoy it!

Erin June 27, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

I'd be right out there with the dog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP