Monday, April 26, 2010

How Hard Can It Be?!?

I just don't know! I mean, how hard can it be? Really! Everyone else is doing it! I should be able to slid right in there and do it, too. If I can I blog, I certainly should be able to accomplish this.


I know my first name...check! I know my last name...check! I know my email address...check! So far, so good. Then there is that little button that says 'NEXT' that I need to click on...okay, no problem. 'NEXT'.

Whoops...error page. Okay, well, let's do this again. No biggie. So I do. Over and over again. And there it is...that darn error page. I know it is not my computer...it is brand spanking new, quick, and with all the latest and greatest. It has to be on their end.

So when I do receive that error page, there is a link to click on to contact 'him' about the problem so he can get right back to me and we can correct this. Thank goodness...a human being who cares on the other end. Whew...I am saved.

So up comes a little form to fill out so he can better address the problem. I fill it out accordingly, click the button and you guessed it...'ERROR'. Yep and for giggles, I went ahead and clicked on the link to address that problem and yep, it was the same form I just filled out. SIGH...

So what is it, you ask, that I am trying to accomplish? Mcklinky...now known as Linkytools. Pfffttt....

Yes, I wanted to have a get together the first of every month. Not to share our latest craft, thrifty purchase, or remodel project. Just a sharing of 'Count Your Blessings', an appreciation of life and what it has to offer. A time to push our problems aside. A reason to reflect what is good. A way to possibly give hope to others who need to hear something inspirational in their time of need. That's all.

So I question the problems possibly associated with Linkytools if I repeatedly try to sign up for an account and cannot even do so or convey the issue to 'him'. Any thoughts out there?

Maybe I just need to chalk this up to being a Monday. Or apply that 'I'm a square peg in a round hole' philosophy again. Or I just need to take a breath and count my blessings. What do you think? 


Photobucket

8 Blessed Comments:

LV April 26, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

I wish I could help you, but I barely know the basics of a simple blog. You are talking over my head. As you said, relax, let it go for awhile and you will work it out.

Maureen April 26, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Oh.vey! Talk about irritating! I've not tried out MckLinky but you might get some help from Tracy (Thecrazysuburbanmom) or Suzanne (Coloradolady). That kind of stuff makes me crazy.

My Grama's Soul April 26, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

When you get MckLinky figured out (I'm sorry I can't help), I would love to join your Monday soiree.

Blessings,

Jo

Becky April 26, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

I bet it's a case of the Mondays. Which web browser are you using? Sometimes when I have trouble like you had I switch from Firefox Mozilla to Google Chrome.

Cinnamonstitch April 26, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

I feel you, I think its all because its MONDAY...
Blessings to you
Cynthia

Chatty Crone April 26, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

Try again tomorrow and ask some one who has one for help.

Sandie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth April 27, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

I just found your blog by a random click, while looking for a different one. I fell in love with your down to earth style and lovely photos, especially the one about being retired. That milk stool is great, too.

OK, I'm rambling. I feature a blog each day on my blog. Since I really enjoy your blog so much, I'm sure some of my readers will too. So, today (April 27) I have chosen your blog as my blog of the day. And good luck with the McLinky.

Jane April 29, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Hi Cindy,
I just dropped in to say Hi...I've been away from my blog for way too long and I'm just trying to catch up with my favorite blogs.
Good luck with McLinky!
Jane

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP