Thursday, April 29, 2010

Count Your Blessings is On

It was a Monday. Yes, it was when I tried to sign up with MckLinky for an account. I want to start a meme about what we appreciate in life so I needed MckLinky for that purpose. MckLinky wouldn't let me. Over and over again. No such luck.

So I went in on Tuesday and tried again. I had an account within minutes. So I chalk it up to being a Monday! Mondays sure get a bad rap, don't they?


So 'Count Your Blessings' will be arriving very quickly...this Saturday, in fact. It will occur every month on the first. Now I know this is not much notice so I probably won't have many join in. And that is okay.

Last year, I was doing a monthly update post to make sure I was on the right path and staying true to my journey. 'Count Your Blessings' is similar in that I purposely put into words what is good about life. Others can join in if they wish to do so.

'Count Your Blessings' is a time for reflection, appreciation, and understanding. Hope to see you Saturday so we can all count our blessings.

Photobucket

4 Blessed Comments:

Maureen April 29, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

I'm glad that you're doing this. Now I need to do some thinking.

My Grama's Soul April 29, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

I plan on joining in.......if my memory doesn't fail me.

(O: (O:

Jo

Chatty Crone April 29, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

Sounds like a date. sandie

Creations By Cindy April 29, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

Thanks for this post. Be blessed. cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP