Tuesday, March 9, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Just lovin' these boots I found at the flea market this past weekend for $1.00.
I said $1.00!


Thought they may look good sitting on a shelf displayed with my hats. Not sure yet, but I had to try them on for fun. They would really look cute with a long skirt, camisole, and a jean jacket...don't you think?

But the ironic thing is...I'm sitting here with my ankle wrapped and propped up right now. Yesterday afternoon, I must have been a bit too giddy with the weather in the 60's. While outside, I twisted my ankle. So today my ankle is decorated with an ace bandage and some ice. Maybe another day, it can be adorned in some mighty cute boots.
Photobucket

18 Blessed Comments:

Farmgirl Cyn March 9, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Those are some mighty sweet boots!
Too bad about the ankle....ice and elevation should help immensely!

Kathy March 9, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Boots adorable...
Sprained ankle...not so cute!

BE CAREFUL!!!!

xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Chatty Crone March 9, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Oh my goodness what a lovely picture - so serene. I'd leave the boots there - I think it makes a beautiful picture there.

Hope your ankle gets better!

sandie

Maureen March 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Good deal and so pretty!

My backyard was inundated with acorns in the fall and I was afraid I would do just what you did. The squirrels worked on them over the winter so it shouldn't be as bad now!

Carolyn March 9, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

I love the boots but too bad about your ankle.
Take care,
Carolyn

Lindy MacDuff March 9, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

I'm thinking those boots are what I was looking to wear with my wedding dress 30 years ago and I still like them!

Sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope it mends quick.

~~Carol~~ March 9, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

That's a lovely little vignette! It would make a lovely blog header too! Hope your ankle is better soon. I always twist mine so easily!

Mimi March 9, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Sorry about your ankle...cute boots!

Jenna March 9, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Hope you get better quick! Those boots are cute!!!

PlantSomeRoots@Lakewood March 9, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Thanks all for the well wishes!!!
Cindy

Patti March 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

They are so sweet - love the display! Rest that ankle befoe you go dancing in your new boots!!

Together We Save March 9, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Love the boots!! Hope your ankle heals quickly!!

My Grama's Soul March 9, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Cute boots girlfriend!! When the swelling goes down perhaps you can model them for us!! LOL

BLESSINGS,

Jo

ClassyChassy March 9, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Darling boots - and you with your ankle wrapped? Mend well, friend!

June March 9, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

A DOLLAR! Are you serious! Love them. And if the boot fits girl, definitely wear this one!
hugs

Becky March 9, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

Cindy Grrl, if they fit, I say, WEAR 'em!! But first, stay off the ankle! I didn't 30 years ago and boy do I feel it now whenever the weather changes.

Jane March 9, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Sorry to hear about your ankle. I hope you are up and dancing in those cute boots soon.
Jane

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP