Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Seven Projects

I've been busy doing a slew of projects that have been on my to do list for way too long. So I thought I'd share bits and pieces now while I'm inhaling paint fumes and then share the finished projects as they are completed.

1. Love this chicken incubator that I picked up at an auction on an Amish farm.



2. Hmmm...this would be a good chair for my desk. Auction find again.



3. How dirty can a broken shelf get? Yard sale find a few years ago.



4. This is a curbside find and I finally decided what to do with it.



5. Yuck! Why pick up this throw away? I have a vision.



6. This was my 'I want this for Christmas' marked way down piece.



7. I bought this at a flea market and will jazz it a bit.




There we go...seven things that need makeovers while I'm also making over a room. Some of the above projects will be going into my new space.



I thought I would just list seven projects today because I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger award by Jenna at Pieces of Me . Thanks, Jenna! Please pay her a visit. For that award, you list seven things that your readers may not know about you. Well, I just recently received this award and you can find that post here. So this is my version today by listing my seven projects. If you have not received this award, please grab it and have fun with it. 

Gotta go, my projects are waiting...

Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

18 Blessed Comments:

Maureen January 12, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Wow - some really interesting pieces. I can't wait to see what you do with them. Especially the glass doo-dad.

jen January 12, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

i love visions! that's the best part when you see something for the first time and then mentally picture the finished product! you are going to be one busy gal!

Patti January 12, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Looks like you will be busy!! Curious to see what you'll do with the "glass aquarium looking thing"...I remember you asked about it when you found it. How on earth will you have time to blog? LOL

Jane January 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

You have some really wonderful pieces to work on. I loved them all. I'm with Patti though...very curious to see what you do with the awesome aquarium.
Jane

Mimi January 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I am anxious to see what you do with a few of your pieces...it is always fun to see what someone else sees!

GARAGE SALE GAL January 12, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

It will be fun to see the afters of your projects. I have a FEW projects in the garage. Too cold here to work on them...my excuse anyway :)
Deb

Mary Ellen (megardengal) January 12, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Wow some great pieces and I can't wait to see what you do with them. If you haven't figured anything out for the great terrarium looking table, I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands!!

~~Carol~~ January 12, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

I can't wait to see what you're going to do with #4! I love all of these projects you've got going. They inspire me!

The imPerfect Housewife January 13, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

You are the most creative little bug aren't you!!??? Ummmm, a chicken incubator? Oh do tell! Where is that going to go? I KNOW you'll do something amazing with it, but I'm just curious as can be! ♥

Amy January 13, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

Nothing is better than finding something at the curbside and making it into a treasure! Have fun!!!

Rhonda @ Shellbelle's Tiki Hut January 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

I drive my sister crazy with all the stuff I collect, but like you, I just want to see what I can do with them. I have a several that are waiting for my attention and you have motivated me to do just that.

Your blog looks like such fun and it seems we have some things in common. I'm moving back to my "roots" in the Spring. I haven't lived there for over fifty years and it is quite different from what I'm used to, but I look forward to the change and being around family I've never really known and many I've never met.

Charlene January 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Can't wait to see what great things you come up with these pieces.

Try not to inhale too many fumes!

pk @ Room Remix January 13, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Some great finds you have here. I'm interested to see what you do with all of them. Also looking forward to seeing the finished room you're working on! Hope you're having a good day.

Terry January 13, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Howdy
Yippee blogger finally let me ride the old blog range again :)
I was just in time to see all your awesome projects.
They have so much potential ,my creative side began to get really excited thinking about how gorgeous everything is going to look when you are finsihed .
I do love eye candy from Auctions and curbsides .
Dumpster Diving can be fun too.
Have fun .
Happy Trails

Linda January 16, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

You look like me...sooooo many projects for 2010! Hope you have a FUN weekend!

Blessings,
Linda

LV January 16, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

You have your work cut out for you. With all those great finds and to make them what you want will take awhile. The outcome will be worth it.Thanks for your comment and visit.

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good January 21, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

I love the chicken incubator!!! So cool! you have some great finds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP