Thursday, December 17, 2009

See My Garden Glow

Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity. ~Lindley Karstens


My garden...I am lost without it this winter. I love the dirt on my hands, the sun on my back, and the breeze in my hair.

So for now...why not add some holiday cheer, add some lights, and make that garden glow! 

My garden overlooks a lake. Everyone can enjoy these holiday lights and the reflections they create within the lake. And I can enjoy it from the warmth of my home as I wait impatiently for the first sign of spring.

I'm joining Tootsie for Fertilizer Friday. This is my first time connecting with the gardeners there. Thanks, Tootsie! 

Living in up at Lakewood,
Cindy

7 Blessed Comments:

Jane December 17, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

I love the white lights...looks very peaceful!
Jane

Tootsie December 17, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

this is fantastic!!! You did a great job doing up your yard!!! And what a neat idea to share it in the garden meme!!! It fits...and I'll take it!
I too am waiting impatiently for spring...I have had enough snow...lol
Have a merry Christmas friend

Maureen December 18, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

Looks pretty Cindy. I can imagine the effect with the lake in the background.

Darla December 18, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Your garden is glowing!!

Grandma Yellow Hair December 19, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Just found you tonight and enjoyed your post. I too miss the pretty flowers in the spring and summer.
I noticed you have a Esty shop. You are more than welcome to advertise on my site on Mondays if you would like too. I do a Temptation Mondays where other bloggers put their shop or creative things on my post
Take care
Maggie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP