Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Every Gal Needs A Little Bling

Here it is. It is thrifty.


It is so very chic. It has a touch of class.


It has a little whimsy. And it is all mine.


Oh, and it only cost me $3.00!


I found this sweetheart of a chandelier at a recent flea market.
It will sparkle and shine in my office makeover!
You have to agree...every gal needs a little bling!
I'm joining Leigh at her blog for Thrifty Thursday. Go check it out!

Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

33 Blessed Comments:

Mimi November 18, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

What a darling little chandelier...so feminine. I ♥ it. Are you going to be leaving it pale pink, or paint it?

Patti November 18, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

I LOVE it- and yes we all desrve lots of bling...it's so sweet and will certainly look wonderful in your office

Karen at Nittany Inspirations November 18, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

That is so cute. I would have snapped it up too. You will have to post again once it is up.

Jane November 18, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

You found some great bling!! That is an incredible buy. I love it and can't wait to see it in it's new home.
Jane

Andrea November 18, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

WOW...I need to get some of you guys in cyber space to decorate an office for me sometime.
Blessings, andrea

Kirby3131 November 18, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

If I could cover my ceilings with chandeliers I would. I love them. This one is gem!! Congrats on the FAB price :)

jennifer November 19, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Oh I LOVE the chandelier. I am craving a bit of the elegant romantic look right now. That was a wonderful find!

alittlefrenchloven November 19, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

What a beautiful chandy! I need to find one for my daughters bedroom! Thanks for sharing!

The imPerfect Housewife November 19, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

$3??????? YOU GO GIRL! There's someone in blogland that hosts a Pink Saturday, too, and that would just be more than perfect for that. I'll try and find out which one it is (it's not me). That is just way too adorable and yes, you DO need a little bling in your life!! OK, I just popped back and found the link: http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ Have fun and have a great day ~ ♥

Dawn November 19, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

What a darling find. I love a bit of whimsy!
Hugs
Dawn

Maggie B November 19, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Very chic & just a little shabby, that is my kind of bling. Perfect for your office. You will show us the after pix too won't you?

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria November 19, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Just awesome my friend...and your so right every gal need some bling...Mountain hugs to you today....Gl♥ria

viridian November 19, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Looks good! Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Thursday.

Alma-Zulema November 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :) I must say that is a veeery pretty chandelier. I've never seen one like it. Enjoy, your office will look great!

Linda November 19, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Thanks for coming by for a visit. How cute she is...and only $3.00...WOW!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
Linda

Cass @ That Old House November 19, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Now that is really NICE bling! Love it. Thanks for stopping by That Old House, and yes we do like to feed crowds! And I don't like paper plates; they leak!

Cass
PS Three dollars for that fixture. Wow. Just, wow.

Miss Mustard Seed November 19, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

$3.00 for that is just silly! Luck you! Beautiful find.

Laura @ the shorehouse. November 19, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Three bucks...WHAT?! Oh MY...that is thrifty. Thrifty and gorgeous!

Leigh of Bloggeritaville November 19, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Nooooooo! Waaaaaaay!
I LOVE IT! Where are you going to put it? Id love to see it up.
Thank you for linking up to Thrifty Thursday this week, my sweet friend! Great deals!
HUGS!
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

Maureen November 20, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Love it! And only $3? That's crazy!

Tara November 20, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Seriously $3 bucks! Great find. I love the crystals.

Gwen November 20, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

I wanna go flea market shopping with you! That is so, so ....I don't know, GORGEOUS!

Yes, I took Murphy Grace to the auction. I am trying to get him to be a bit better in social settings, so I brought him around 30 strangers. I guess that I really didn't think it through. Eventually he calmed down though and was pretty good.

Ally0005 November 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Wow, what a great fine for $3.00.

Maureen November 20, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

I wanted to get your opinion on something and could not see where to email you. Could you email me so that I can get in touch? I've added my email to the top of my blog sidebar.

Thanks!

Amo November 21, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Love the chandelier! It is going to look great! And you are right! We all need a little bling!

Infarrantly Creative November 22, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Three dollars???? Unbelievable! What a great, girly, swirly find.

Chatty Crone November 22, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

I have to tell you I went on your dashboard page and read your story. I love the fact you went to find your roots. To find your soul? And I like your dedicating your blog to your grandmother - I hope someday my grandson thinks that highly of me. I love him so much. I also liked that you named your home - Lakewood - I have to give mine some thought. Plus you don't live to far - I'm in Georgia.
Sandie/Chatty

Tootsie November 22, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

oh girl...this just rocks!!! I have one similar in each of my little girl's bedrooms...but I had to take the bling off them as the girls were climbing up to try to take them off themselves!!! lol....one day I will put it back on when they are not such busy little's...lol
I also would like to add...one of mine was free...the other...was much more than you paid!
can't wait to see your makeover with this little treat added to it!

Hollis November 24, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Oh I love this chandelier!!! so pretty! That would look great in my bedroom... hint hint!! hahaha jk! I think that is so beautiful, and I cannot believe that it was only $3.00!! Amazing! Thank you for your oh so very sweet comment on my blog! ANd yes I am very cheap oops... I mean Frugal, but I love it. hahha.

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden November 24, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Only $3.00? What a great find! I love the dangling crystals. Perfect!

~Carolyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP