You know you are living it up when...
1. You garden for fresh and healthy foods and discover restaurant food is no longer appealing.
2. Your relationship with nature makes you a better person as it brings you to a higher level of appreciation.
3. You prefer the hunt of thrifting versus store shopping with all its hassles and ridiculous pricing.
4. You would rather make it yourself than to buy it from a catalog.
5. You have a modest little home, yet it is your one-of-a-kind, special cottage (or castle).
6. Your beauty products come from basic ingredients in your pantry and refrigerator.
7. You buy oops paint because someone else's mistake becomes the perfect color for your needs.
8. You have unfinished projects which can only mean you are very blessed and so creative.
9. You have good friends you have never personally met (through blogland).
10. You live through God for your family, friends, and yourself.
There you have my top ten! Anyone else out there living it up?
Always living it up at Lakewood,