Friday, October 30, 2009

State of Mind


It's all a state of mind. I must remember that as some possibilities are coming into my life. I did not say opportunities, I said possibilities. It is something that can be in the future; that may or may not happen. In this case, these possibilities could have a negative impact in my life. I'm not a whiner. I'm a person full of tenacity. As I look over the past, we've had our major problems to deal with just like everyone else. At the beginning of each year, we swear this year will be better than last.


So for now, I must concentrate on my state of mind. My last post contained my top ten to know when you are living it up. It helps to keep things in perspective. I will have to print it out and have it visible for my own inspirational reminder.


I will work on my state of mind. I will not whine. I will take one day at a time.


I will fill my state of mind with...


Family & Friends
Laughter & Joy
Passion & Purpose
God & His Word


Still living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

3 Blessed Comments:

Farmgirl Cyn October 30, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Yes, and Amen. Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things."
Be anxious for nothing....God is in control.

ClassyChassy October 30, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Your post today is a reminder to 'look UP' for those of us who have similar 'possibilities' that could be looming ahead. Don't know what you are going through, but sometimes life changes can be for the best. It just takes a while for us to see the final big picture. With a good attitude, you will be fine, I've no doubt. Things always work out. Somehow.

~~Carol~~ October 30, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Oh dear, I don't know what's going on over there, but I think you've got the right attitude in dealing with it! You can't underestimate the power of a positive attitude. You've probably heard it a thousand times, but here goes: Let go, Let God. Sometimes easier said than done though, I know. Good to hear that you're STILL living it up!
Take care,
Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP