Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Power

I believe in DIY in all areas of my life. So here is a DIY beauty, pumpkin power recipe. Perfect for the fall season.



Pumpkin Mask
Combine 3 teaspoons canned pumpkin, 1/2 teaspoon honey, and 1/4 teaspoon milk. Apply mixture to face while avoiding eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes. Avoid the temptation to lick off face. LOL! Rinse with warm water and apply moisturizer.

And there you have it...Pumpkin Power!

Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

4 Blessed Comments:

Erin October 13, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Is it supposed to make you smell like a pumpkin pie? LOL! (I know it is not...I was just joking.)

Are you located near Shelbyville? I recently discovered that tons of my family is in that area.

The imPerfect Housewife October 14, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

I bet if you just add some cinnamon and allspice, you'd have yourself a nice little dessert. You just gave the term "pumpkinhead" a whole new meaning! ☺

LV October 14, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

You shared a very different post today. I enjoy seeing what others can come up with. Nice job.

{ L } October 17, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Thanks for this! What a fun post! Love it. I'm a new follower too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP