Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I've been busy all day. Can you guess what I've been doing? It does involve holiday cheer in the month of October.



There are piles here, there are piles there, there are piles everywhere. 
Oh and I feel like I am being watched... 



All this work and I start wondering if I have been bad or good this year.
At least I know I'm a good worker.



Am I driving you crazy or have you guessed what this is all about? 



I will be set up at a flea market this weekend and will be showcasing all my holiday goodies. I was fortunate enough to attend a variety of auctions this summer that had a wide selection of holiday decorations. I put everything in storage until this morning and it was like Christmas morning opening all the boxes to price the items and organize them.

This will be a fun display and I hope some of my regular buyers are in attendance. They will be happy to snatch up some holiday items for their own shops.

Of course, I kept some special pieces for myself. Don't you love the holidays?!?

Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

1 Blessed Comments:

Karrie October 7, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

I love all the snowmans. I have a small collection but I am always looking for more. I can't believe how fast this year has gone! Blessings to you this week.
~Karrie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP