Friday, September 18, 2009

Vintage Rocks!

Don't mess with vintage. It rocks! At least that is the consensus after my post yesterday. I believe I made some readers cringe and others question my sanity. But I did make the value of vintage stand up and be noticed.



I happened to showcase two sets of my vintage canisters along with the question of what to do with them now that I'm changing the color scheme in my kitchen. I casually asked if I should paint them. I think that is when I heard gasps in blogland.



Truth is, I really thought I'd use them as storage in my crafting area if they no longer were appropriate for the kitchen. So I have decided the green ones will find a new home in the craft area. The yellow ones will remain in the kitchen. They do not have to try to defend themselves. They have value as is. They are vintage.

What is that I am hearing now? Oh...sighs of relief in blogland. LOL! Thank you!

Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

3 Blessed Comments:

Leigh of Bloggeritaville September 18, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Yep, that's right...YOU, yes you....Drop the paint brush and step away from the vintage caniter set.

PonderandStitch September 18, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

I saw those EXACT canisters (the ones with the yellow tops) at a garage sale today and thought of you!! I almost bought them but parts of them were rusty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP