Monday, September 21, 2009

Here I Am



I am just now getting around to posting on my blog today. As you can tell by the picture, I have been busy with other things. I am going through all my boxes of auction finds. I'm sorting, organizing, and cleaning. And sometimes when I do that, everything looks more of a mess. I look around and see piles. A pile for future projects, a pile to trash, a pile for flea market sales, and a pile for my future online shop. Now time to push the piles into their proper place. Till tomorrow...

Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy 

6 Blessed Comments:

Farmgirl Cyn September 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Boy, oh boy, can I relate! I start cleaning a closet and by the time I'm nearing the end, it looks like a cyclone has come thru! I can see it all clean in my minds eye, just need a bit more time!

Brenda September 21, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

I always start in one corner of my house and somehow end up at the other corner without quite accomplishing what I intended. Did you get to watch the Oprah program you wanted to after all the sorting was done. I forgot about it.

ClassyChassy September 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

I should have gotten cleaning done today, but - other things happened! Perhaps tomorrow???

PlantSomeRoots@Lakewood September 21, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by...sorry I wasn't much of a hostess today and didn't have time to visit others. Believe it or not, I still have piles. Tomorrow is another day! I did take time to watch Oprah and I'll see if I can do a quick post on it.

Jane September 21, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Good luck getting through all of your piles....I have a room I call my "studio" that is full of piles...think you want to tackle it when you are finished with yours :)

Leigh of Bloggeritaville September 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

I am right there with ya, girl! Hey, I hope you will share on your blog your auction finds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP