Friday, September 25, 2009

Color Palette

See these colors? Aren't they perfect? Are they speaking to you? They speak to me!

And you know what is interesting about this picture? Every item was purchased at an auction this summer including the material. All of them, that is, except for the little striped tea towel the bird is sitting on. I discovered the towel at the grocery store this morning. It tied all my colors into one palette. So I am letting you take a peek at my new color scheme for redecorating.



You may not be able to see the little chocolate brown stripe in the towel, but it's there. I'm addicted to chocolate so why not combine it into my surroundings full-time.


All the blues, greens, creams, and browns...oh my! So what do you think of my new color palette? Do you like it?

Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

2 Blessed Comments:

Brenda September 25, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Very pretty where are you going to start?

PlantSomeRoots@Lakewood September 25, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Good question, Brenda! Thanks for asking.I will start with um, eh, oh...can I get back to you on that? LOL!
Everything is in the planning stage. Stay tuned. More to come!
Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP