Monday, September 28, 2009

Auction Shopping

Saturday was an auction day and I had quite a dilemma. I had a choice of six auctions to go to. And on top of that, it was raining. Quick...make a decision. The auction with the fancy mansion looked interesting. The antique shop that was closing appeared hopeful. Nope, too much competition! Let's get dressed for the rain, go to an auction in a neighboring community and hope for the best.



My neighbor, Denny, is a Realtor and he had this house listed that was up on the auction block along with the personal belongings. He appreciated that I was there to support him on a rainy day and I was happy to be there. It was one of the best shopping trips I've ever taken. I walked away with things for me, stuff for Tool Man, Christmas presents for the family, and items to resale.

I would truly love to post more, but I have not even had time to open all the boxes to see my special treasures. It's like having a birthday! I love shopping at auctions!

Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

3 Blessed Comments:

♥The imPerfect Housewife♥ September 28, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

OH GIRL!!! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see the treasures you got! I hope you'll post some pictures and I'm glad you had fun, even if it was rainy ~ ♥

Jane September 28, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Oh you lucky girl!! Even in the rain it sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you found!

Anny September 29, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

I can't wait to see what you bought - I would have had such a tough time choosing which one to go to also LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP