Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Auction Queen

After this weekend, I declare myself the Queen of Auctions.
LOL! What do you think?

My finds included books...



And more books...



Boxes, totes and a chair...



Surprise! Beautiful handpainted teacups in those boxes...



Instant tabletop arrangement for the season...



Fun bottles...



Collectible bottles...



Crafting bottles...



Holiday boxes...



Snowmen...



This birdhouse and bird (and many more)...



Shiny and old combined...



This is just a sampling of it all. With Tool Man's help, I had two carloads, a truckload, and a trailer filled with auction finds. I shopped for myself, for resale, and for Christmas presents for family. And did I mention the fantabulous prices? It was the best auction ever. So can I be queen?

Now join Suzanne of Vintage Thingies Thursday and Leigh of Thrifty Thursdays to see what fun everyone else is having!

Remember my October 1 Give Away. The deadline is noon and all you have to do is become a follower. Good luck everyone!

Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

28 Blessed Comments:

~~Carol~~ September 30, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

I hereby declare you: Auction Queen! Wow, you found alot of great things! Just the books alone would make me very happy. I love that birdcage too. I really need to find an auction to go to. I keep hearing such great stories about all the incredible finds and great prices!
Happy VTT!

Postcardy September 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

I used to have a Mountain Dew bottle like yours.

That sure looks like a lot of stuff from one weekend.

Dawn September 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I'm just speechless! I was just talking about that particular Mountain Dew Bottle yesterday! How much fun all that stuff looks!!!

Roslyn September 30, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

You ARE the Auction Queen & now I have teacup envy, are you selling those?![see my VTT!!]

LV September 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

You better find something or someone to get rid of some these things. I never saw so much stuff. Looks like most of it was a great buy.

Elizabeth September 30, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Yep, you are definitely the Auction Queen!
I'm giving away a Halloween bracelet, so check it out when you visit for VTT.

Maureen September 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Some really fun and cool stuff. I am overwhelmed!

Mary Ellen (megardengal) September 30, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Oh my the stuff!!! Where do you put it all? I think I would get crazy if I went to alot of auctions- DH is already trying to convince me to slow down on the thrifting- Im filling up his huge workshop !!

Mimi September 30, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

That must have been one super auction! What a great haul you walked away with.

marian October 1, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

wow you got some great finds at that auction!!..love the books & the bottles!
Auctions are heaps of FUN!

Anny October 1, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

My goodness woman - this is more than I sale in a whole year! You got plenty of gorgeous things, was there a house to go along with them? ;)

Diann @ The thrifty Groove October 1, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

If you can't see me it's be cause you need to look down...I'm the one bowing to your Queenliness!!!!
And now I need to go over to your house and shop!! LOL

Great finds, all of them.

Kammy October 1, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Goodness Cindy, I bow to yo Queen Auctioness !
Kammy

Ulla October 1, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

You certainly are the Auction Queen! I'd love a better look at those books...

Jane October 1, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

You are the queen and the entire court!! My goodness.....I think I would be slightly overwhelmed with all those finds...but how much fun to go digging through the boxes to find the treasures!!! Loved all the bottles!
Jane

Donna October 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

wow! you are THE QUEEN!

The Crazy Suburban Mom October 1, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

HAPPY YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF VTT and of this week! LOL you win :)

♥The imPerfect Housewife♥ October 1, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Ummmmm YES you ARE the queen!!! That teacup with the what are they called, little legs? Holy moly - that is adorable. I'm so glad the queen had her prince along to tote all of her wonderful finds home! ha ha AWESOMEEEEE... ♥

Allison of Dominant Hands October 1, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Wow! What great finds! I'm partial to the vintage bottles.

racheld October 1, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Auction Queen it is!! What a lovely bunch of goodies.

And the BOOKS!! I've often bought them by the pound, sight unseen, and have unearthed quite a few treasures. Daddy came home one day with about three hundred pounds in the pickup, many of them still in the bookshelves.

GARAGE SALE GAL October 1, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

YES...You are the Queen!!! What a haul of treasures!! WOW...and thanks for visiting me and becoming a follower and back at ya!
Deb :)

Lisa October 1, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

I love your bottles. The duck one is very unique

Coloradolady October 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

What an amazing group of treasures..I have only been to an auction once, would love to find goodies like this!

Have a great Weekend and a wonderful VTT!

Leigh of Bloggeritaville October 1, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Cindy, Auction Queen, I do declare! Whoa, what bargains you found! Great job this week!
Thank you for linking up to Thrifty Thursday.

Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

viridian October 1, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

My hubby would freak if I brought home all that! I came home with 3 bags from the thrift store - that was enough.

Debbie October 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

That must have been an amazing auction! The auctions around here have been pretty boring lately.

Kim @ Starshine Chic October 2, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

You are definitely the queen!!! Wow, that is a lot of stuff. Thanks for visiting my blog & becoming a follower. I have returned the favor.
Kim

SueLovesCherries October 3, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Oh my gosh - they're all fabulous! Those boxes of books remind me of Mister's addiction!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP