Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Snakes Alive

Kit Kat here! When walking down to the lake with my human, I never know what we may find. Yesterday afternoon my human came across this extraordinary looking snake. I did not even bother to get close. Sometimes you just know better. My human, though, decided she needed pictures and she was not even aware if this snake was dangerous or not. And humans say animals are stupid. Sigh...

Fortunately, it was only a water snake. We are safe and secure for another day...unless my human decides to wander off too far again. Is there such a thing as a leash for humans?

1 Blessed Comments:

Leigh of Bloggeritaville August 19, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

WOW! Lucky you! Thanks for dropping by Bloggeritaville~ HOpe to see you tomorrow

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP