Monday, August 3, 2009

Rise and Shine


When you rise, do you shine? I'm one of those annoying, bubbly, and talkative gals whose morning time is her best segment of the day. As the sun begins to rise I am the most productive, have my best ideas, and find the most joy.

I hop out of bed at 5:30 am every morning, including the weekends. My body is just programed that way. It works well in our house as the critters are early risers also. Or maybe that is learned behavior on their part because of me? Who knows!?!

Today took on a slight change in events during my morning routine. I am usually on the computer by 5:45 to casually check what's been happening while I slept. My laptop sits in the kitchen by the glass door that overlooks the lake. No coincidence there. I always enjoy a breath-taking view whether I'm indoors or out.

This morning, though, I discovered a lump under the throw rug by that back door. I asked Kit Kat what did she place there now. She's my black cat who steals my personal possessions such as pens I'm using, and runs off with them. Well, I squealed like a girl when I lifted the rug. Hey wait, I am a girl so squealing is allowed. I had the pleasure of uncovering a dead mouse. Well good girl, Kit Kat!

I guess I'm off to a good week with this special gift. I hope you have a wonderful start this Monday morning. And may you have a mouse free day!

Living and Loving Life,
Cindy

1 Blessed Comments:

The DIY Show Off August 3, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

I wish I was programmed to wake up so early - way to get lots accomplished. I'm wired to sleep in every day which I can't do so it takes a while to get moving! lol

Yikes about the dead mouse. But definitely good Kit Kat! We caught 3 in traps just last week!

It's nice to "meet" you! Thanks for commenting which lead me back to your pretty blog! :)
Have a great week!
Roeshel

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP