Saturday, July 18, 2009

Need to Scold!!!

I must apologize to my readers, but I must take some time today to do a little scolding to a minor few. Some of my work on this blog is being lifted which is just a polite way to say "stealing". Gee, I haven't even been blogging for two months yet and there are others who feel my work is worth taking without asking? Come on now. With today's technology, I guess the culprits out there do not realize I see what they do.


Now I will have to spend some time working behind the scenes to continue to beef up the security for my work. (That's a hint.) So again for the majority of my readers, I apologize and appreciate you.

0 Blessed Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP