Friday, July 3, 2009

Challenge, Anyone?


I just decided to take on a new challenge offered by Rhonda at Down To Earth. Not sure if I need it, but why not join in on a community of like-minded people who have their hearts and heads in the right place. I can appreciate the values and I already embrace the lifestyle.

Rhonda's challenge is considered a Home Audit. It's all about staying focused which makes me smile. I consider myself having adult ADD, but since I've accepted this lifestyle, I could not be any more focused. My day centers around taking pleasure in my garden, my home, and a life of simplicity.

The challenge has just started so check it out if you like. It begins with a 'spend no money week and how to handle your money'. We've already addressed this in our home. We don't really spend money because we live a simple lifestyle. Isn't that great?

When starting a modest lifestyle, it does take some dollars for new inventory or tools to complete your goals. For example, I plan to make soap and I needed a stick blender. I bought a used one for $5.00. And that is the fun part in making a change in your lifestyle. For me, it's not just a trend to go green or recycle.

You know, I don't even think of this as a challenge. Maybe...more of a puzzle with pieces that comes together when everyone contributes in a positive way.

2 Blessed Comments:

Linda July 22, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

Just thought I'd say hi. I came by from Rhonda Jean's blog.

Cindy at PlantSomeRoots July 22, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Glad you stopped by for a visit, Linda. Hope you continue to drop by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP