Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cute and Functional?!?



Hi all! The above, boring picture is actually a wall we built to be a closet and it never quit fulfilled its purpose. I eventually put my bakers rack there just to fill up the space. Now I need a pantry. And I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. It's time to go for it!


My goal is to make this ugly, ignored supposed-to-be closet into a cute and functional pantry. Not just any old pantry, but a 'cute' one. I have some ideas as how I want it to look and how to keep the price affordable. I have some paint and we have some spare boards in the garage I can use for shelving. That will save me some money. But you know when it comes to decorating, that 'cute factor' can cost you.


So my hope is to pull a look (a vintage one) all together and post some pictures soon of the completed project. Wish me luck!


How about you? Are currently working on any projects?

0 Blessed Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP