Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cucumber Recipe


It's quick and easy recipe time! I've been picking quite a few cucumbers from the garden and wanted to be able to serve them quickly straight from the garden to the table. Tool Man likes cucumbers with a vinegar dressing so this fits the bill perfectly for him and for me.

Cucumbers in Dill Dressing

1/4 cup cider vinegar, 1 tsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. dill weed, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil

2 medium cucumbers sliced, 1 cup sliced red onion, 2 medium tomatoes cut into wedges

In bowl, stir together first six ingredients to make the dressing. Add remaining three ingredients. Toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.

It's that easy! My garden tomatoes have not ripened yet, so I replaced them with my cherry tomatoes. I think I may prefer using cherry tomatoes for this recipe.

Anyhoo, try it. You'll like it! :)

0 Blessed Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP