Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Choices


Okay, I feel like I'm a walking human experiment. While making the effort to explore the natural route in all areas of my life, I'm discovering a slew of possibilities. Where to begin as it brings memories of both my Grandmothers to the forefront? It's all about simplicity in this oh, so complicated world of today.

Even going to the good old grocery store can be perplexing. Have you ever had a problem deciding which cereal to buy? Come on, how many cereals does one person need? This is stressful. Or how about toothpaste? Have you ever read the back of the tube? Do so while brushing those pearly whites. It clearly states that if accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. What?!? Spit and run, spit and run now!

I'm exploring and experimenting with alternative choices right now. Because we all have a choice. So what are the best options in the search for simplicity? I'm finding that it's baking soda and vinegar. My hair, skin, and teeth are going through new routines. It's too early to post any results or to give any suggestions, but I will do so soon.

Would love to hear from you if you have had positive results using vinegar and/or baking soda to replace conventional methods.

1 Blessed Comments:

Anonymous,  July 11, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

My neighbor went to the dentist and they told him he should stop using Crest toothpaste as it was messing his teeth up...they have been monatoring their clients and the Crest useers had enamal wear etc and they had been told Crest is harder on it. I wonder is some of them were using the Maybe stronger teeth whitening formula? They said switch to Colgate. They give out Crest products so it is not that they are getting a kick back. I haven't heard about this anywhere elst though. Yes , Yes toooo many selections as all the companies want their shelf space + so many tpes and sizes too. Keeping it simple is simplier for your head too@ :) Jody

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP