Friday, July 10, 2009

Burning Calories


I found this in an old book...

Guide To Calorie Burning - Author Unknown

Beating around the bush-75

Jumping to conclusions-100

Climbing the walls-150

Swallowing your pride-50

Passing the buck-25

Throwing your weight around-150

Dragging your heals-100

Pushing your luck-250

Making mountains out of molehills-500

Hitting the nail on the head-50

Wading through paperwork-300

Bending over backwards-75

Jumping on the bandwagon-200

Balancing the books-25

Running around in circles-350

Eating crow-225

Tooting your own horn-25

Climbing the ladder of success-750

Pulling out all the stops-75

Adding fuel to the fire-150

Wrapping it up at the day's end-12

Enjoy your weekend and watch those calories!

2 Blessed Comments:

Anonymous,  July 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

I have been looking over your blog for the first time today. I only got to go back to June but will surely be back. You have such good ideas and thoughts. I agree with your thinking and have learned a lot. I have left many comments to the posts I read but loved even the ones I did not get to leave a comment on. Thank you so much for writing. I will definately be back! I think I found you from Rhonda's comments section. Jody

Cindy at PlantSomeRoots July 12, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Thank you so much, Jody, for stopping by, sitting awhile, and taking the time to chat. I love your input and perspective that you bring.
You probably did find me from Rhonda's blog. I get my daily fix there! :)
-Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP