Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time, Anyone?


Do you have the time? I'm not asking you to look at your watch...I'm just wondering if you have the time to fully enjoy your family, your friends, and your life in general. In fact, life should not even be spoken about in 'general' terms. It should always be regarded as special and over the top.

I've given up my crazy calendar and demanding schedule. I thought it would be difficult as I fully believe in never wasting time. Since I've left the 'traditional business world', I've discovered I don't miss filling up every moment with appointments and meetings. I've changed my priorities and my daily actions now coincide with my values. That's so refreshing.

We all have our own journeys. Take the time to see if you are on the right path by matching your actions to your values. Go ahead and enjoy the journey!

0 Blessed Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP