Monday, June 8, 2009

Quit Playing Around?!?


My, time sure flies when you are having fun. I have been in the garden for about 5 hours today when I said to myself, "I need to quit playing around and get busy!" What?


I am filthy with garden dirt from head to toe and exhausted from the heat and humidity. So maybe I'm just not thinking clearly? While I 'played', I actually planted raspberry bushes after working the ground, weeded & hoed every bed, trimmed unwanted leaves & flower heads, protected my new bushes with some fencing, and added & arranged some whimsy to the garden.


I am so fortunate to consider this all play. So now as I'm sitting here on my garden bench with a glass of ice tea, all I can say is nothing is more satisfying than playing around all day. :)

1 Blessed Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP