Monday, June 1, 2009

A Grandmother's Love

Growing up, I was very fortunate to have two Grandmothers who taught me how to live and love through their example. They did not attempt to teach worldly lessons. They just brought love to everything they did, whether it was baking cookies, planting flowers, or just being plain thrifty.


I've recently discovered that I want and need to return to the lifestyle that was gifted to me from my Grandmothers. Over the years I must admit, I've lost my way and have become entangled within the traps of the traditional business world. Well, I temporarily forgot that finding comfort and peace in one's life should always be a priority and can be found by going back to your roots.

So here I am. I hope to 'plant some roots' in my daily activities in order to leave a legacy just as my Grandmothers have for me. I devote this blog to them both. I hope to someday have my own grandchildren so they can reap the benefits of what is truly important in life. Please go 'plant some roots' and leave a legacy in all you do.





















0 Blessed Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP