Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Garden Journey


My early morning ritual consists of strolling through my garden to discover what magical and creative stirrings occurred while I slept. Within the stillness and the quiet of the moment, I am never disappointed.

The grass is saturated in dew and the lake is alive with the mist playing and dancing off its surface. Yes, another breathtaking view and I feel it was all designed just for me.

With the sun starting to rise and chasing the shadows away, I turn to admire the garden. It brings me so much joy in so many ways. I become totally immersed with my senses, my spirit, and my soul. I find myself in a place beyond the material and physical world.

Some cannot understand or appreciate the value a garden provides, but I'm writing for those who are nodding their heads in complete agreement. We are privileged.

My gardening experience is not only a joy...it's my journey.

0 Blessed Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP