Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chasing Rainbows


Another clap of thunder. Another day of a heavy downpour. Still thankful for the occasional break in the clouds with a peek of sunshine here and there. Looking up, not to check if there is more rain on the horizon, but to seek the meaningful and magnificent rainbow.

It has been raining so hard here every day that it has created a very wet garden. Even though I have raised beds, I feel my plants are crying out 'enough already'. A couple of my baby cucumbers have turned to mush. Big sigh. I'm learning that I am just the keeper of the garden, a shepherd of sorts. My job is to tend to my garden and watch over it. And I appreciate the opportunity to do so.

I did not see a rainbow, but that does not mean it was not there...

0 Blessed Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP